On 10.06.2014 12:45, sebgoa wrote:
The Project Management Committee (PMC) for Apache CloudStack has
asked Pierre-Luc Dion to become a committer and we are pleased to announce
that he has accepted.

Being a committer allows many contributors to contribute more autonomously. For developers, it makes it easier to submit changes and eliminates the need to
have contributions reviewed via the patch submission process. Whether
contributions are development-related or otherwise, it is a recognition of a contributor's participation in the project and commitment to the project and
the Apache Way.

Please join me in congratulating Pierre-Luc!

PS: Nice work on the documentation

-Sebastien, on behalf of the CloudStack PMC

Congratulations! :-)

Lucian

Nux!
www.nux.ro