Hi All,

Many of code areas under CS, currently don't have enough documentation i
believe, we have few one liner comments at places. But, largely, was missing at
various code areas.

We in one of our earlier project, used to enforce strictly a template for
comments\documentation for every new function added. These comments were later
retrieved automatically to build code documentation easily. This gets enforced
during review itself, or otherwise review wont be accepted.  It will make the
flow lot easier to understand some times i believe.

Please add atleast basic description for every  major interface\class\function,
description for input\output arguments for individual entities.

EX: Currently, for below we dont have any comments in general.

public boolean shutdownNetwork(final long networkId, ReservationContext
context, boolean cleanupElements)

Regards,
Santhosh