On Thu, Jun 12, 2014 at 11:12 PM, Animesh Chaturvedi
<animesh.chaturv...@citrix.com> wrote:
>> [Animesh] Every release has a filter for new features and improvements.
>> Here is one for 4.4 that I had setup a while back
>> https://issues.apache.org/jira/issues/?filter=12326986
> [Animesh] 9 of these issues are still open and I sent BULK EDIT reminder to
> move them out.

Along the lines of what Animesh sugested but slightly more radical, I
will move features that were scheduled for 4.4 out to 'future' in a
couple.. Feel free to move them back in if they are ready and in the
4.4 source base already. This is just a jira action.

regards
--
Daan