Hi Daan/Hugo,

Can you please cherry-pick following commits from 4.4-forward to 4.4:

commit ef45f06f88c955dcf47f1fb69a3a0e87eb817e1d
Author: Anshul Gangwar <anshul.gang...@citrix.com>
Date:   Mon Jun 23 10:58:44 2014 +0530

    CLOUDSTACK-6965: fixed the NullPointerException introduced by fix for
cloudstack
    6935 in AbstractStoragePoolAllocator#filter method for Zone Wide storage

commit e7ba46b5f7da21c4fc13dc3284aa802d177045f2
Author: Anshul Gangwar <anshul.gang...@citrix.com>
Date:   Fri Jun 20 16:35:06 2014 +0530

    CLOUDSTACK-6968: Allowing cluster scope volumes to attach to any VM. If
migration is
    needed then first they will be migrated to appropriate cluster before
attaching.

commit 64153a43711420224655bfbe248b4b87474a1f23
Author: Anshul Gangwar <anshul.gang...@citrix.com>
Date:   Fri Jun 20 14:32:05 2014 +0530

    CLOUDSTACK-6830: Fixed [hyper-v] during VM migration, volumes on zone wide
primary
    store requires storage migration resulting in failure of VM migration. This
also
    improves the hostsformigration api. Firstly we were trying to list all
hosts and
    then finding suitable storage pools for all volumes and then we were
checking
    whether vm migration requires storage migration to that host. Now the
process is
    updated. We are checking for only those volumes which are not in zone wide
primary
    store. We are verifying by comparing volumes->poolid->clusterid to host
clusterid.
    If it uses local or clusterids are different then verifying whether host has
    suitable storage pools for the volume of the vm to be migrated too.

Thanks,
Anshul