> @Darren, github still shows pypi package at 0.1.0

Ah, this is down to caching, it'll update itself very shortly.

> Would be nice to have a little read me on how to add an API

Ah yes, I'm planning to move the configuration / setup out of README and
into a "User Guide" section of the wiki. When I'm migrating that over I can
create a "Developer Guide" section with testing / extension guides.

> Would be nice to have a little read me on how to use something like
gunicorn to run the app as a linux service.

I''ll take a look into this, should be fine, again this can be added into
wiki :)

> Otherwise, I tested for basic zones and it works just fine.

Great to hear, thanks.

Darren