Alena,

It has been reduced almost twice because a lot has been separated from the
CS and moved to the plug-in not because they are 'unnecessary'. Please
remember that my initial implementation was inside the CS not as a plug-in
as I said in the previous email.

Of course, I asked and urged the review repeatedly and you'll see the all
the histories of them if you find emails using this subject, which started
10/17/13.
[DISCUSS] Domain-Account-User Sync Up Among Multiple Regions
Even if I asked so many times, unfortunately, I couldn't get an actual
feedback until Daan finally asked Chiradeep and you to review them, which
is 3/10/14.

Kishan,
I posted 2 questions, so please guide me for the questions.

Thanks
Alex Ough