Detach the attached ISO from VM  from UI using detach ISO option.

-----Original Message-----
From: Giri Prasad [mailto:g_p...@yahoo.com.INVALID]
Sent: 03 July 2014 09:38
To: dev@cloudstack.apache.org
Cc: us...@cloudstack.apache.org
Subject: To disable ISO on booting up the vm

Hello All,

 I have installed cloudstack 4.1 on Ubuntu 12.04 LTS. I have created two vm's
and installed ubuntu and centos 6.5 on these vm's.

 When I start the instance from the cloudstack gui, the ISO is getting booted.
After selecting the reset option from the ISO install menu or screen, the
installed kernel boots up.

Since I have already installed ubuntu and centos on these vm's, I want vm to
boot from the installed kernel, not from the ISO. Can anybody provide insights,
as how to disable the booting from the ISO (in vm) or to delete the ISO from
the VM.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
D.Giriprasad