Hi,

I am trying to add VMWare DC for the first time in CloudStack management server
and need help in doing so. I downloaded the vim25.jar and apputils.jar from
VSphere Management SDK and copied them to deps folder.

When I a tryingto build cloudStack from source using the command mvn install
-Dnoredist , it is failing and looking for dependencies for NetApp Plugin.

[ERROR] Failed to execute goal on project cloud-plugin-netapp: Could not
resolve dependencies for project
org.apache.cloudstack:cloud-plugin-netapp:jar:4.5.0-SNAPSHOT: Failure to find
com.cloud.com.netapp:manageontap:jar:4.0 in http://repo.maven.apache.org/maven2
was cached in the local repository, resolution will not be reattempted until
the update interval of central has elapsed or updates are forced -> [Help 1]

How can I just build for enabling VMware support and no other opensource
dependency?

Help in this regard is appreciated.

Thanks & Regards,
Ritu S.