Hi Ilya,

I am trying to add VMWare DC for the first time in CloudStack management server
and need help in doing so. I am trying to test the Brocade Network Plugin
functionality. The Jira id is :

I am following the Tutorial:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CLOUDSTACK/CloudStack+Advanced+Network+Tutorial+-+Step+by+Step

My Network setup:

1.       2 ESXi hosts 4.1.0 hosts.

2.       vCenter 5.0

Network layout:

vSwitch0: For Management Network
vSwitch0: for Guest Network

vSwitch0 is assigned 1 Physical Nic. This Nic is connected to Brocade VDX
switch.

My test includes:

 *   Create an isolated network; verify that the port-profile is created on the
Brocade switch.
 *   Attach a VM to the network; verify that the VMs MAC address is associated
with the port profile of the network on the Brocade switch.
 *   Add VMs to the same guest network but on different hosts and verify
connectivity.
 *   Check the availability of the switch by using the CloudStack API:
http://<managerment-server>:8096/client/api?command=listHosts&type=L2Networking.
 This should list the switch with its availability status.
 *   Delete VMs for an isolated network; verify that the VMs MAC address is
disassociated with the port profile of the network on the Brocade switch.
 *   Delete the isolated network; verify that the port-profile is deleted from
the Brocade switch.

I have few questions:

1.       Where do I download the system vm template for vmware. I am using
master CS codebase, I don't have the script
/usr/lib64/cloud/common/scripts/storage/secondary/cloud-install-sys-tmplt

2.       Since I am testing L2 connectivity b/w VMs using Brocade switches by
configuring the VLANs( by creating port-profiles) for the network on the
switches, do I need to assign a IP range for Public network and storage network?

3.       In the tutorial, there are 2 portgroups for VMs on Managemnt Network
and Development Network? What are these 2 types of VMs?

4.       For primary storage, do I give the datastore attached to the
hypervisor hosts?

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks & Regards,
Ritu S.