Hi Hugo,

Does this make sense? Do you still think it should be part of noredist profile?

~Rajani

On 09-Jul-2014, at 10:44 am, Rajani Karuturi
<rajani.karut...@citrix.com<mailto:rajani.karut...@citrix.com>> wrote:

Hi Hugo,
Even in case of windows installer, mysql-connector-java is mentioned in a
[spec] file. only difference being, it also mentions the download url as
windows doesn’t have a package repository and doesn’t know where to download
from.
It will not be part of the installer. The msi only tells where to download the
mysql connector jar from. It doesn’t include the jar itself.

When the user is installing cloudstack using the msi, the jar will be
downloaded from the location mentioned.

[spec] https://reviews.apache.org/r/23192/diff/#5

~Rajani

On 08-Jul-2014, at 7:25 pm, Hugo Trippaers