Hi all,

I found out (also in mail exchange with Murali) that there is really no
support for management of the GRE tunnel itsself in 4.3.

If you setup the GRE tunnel(s) yourself statically (which I did) between
the KVM hosts, everything works out well for transporting the guest
traffic over the tunnel(s).
However still the only "network service" done by the ovs plugin is
"Virtual Networking", all the others being promissed in the doc do not
appear as choice in the respective dialog.

Murali mentioned a passible 4.3.1 pacth release fixing this and that...

Best regards, Claus

--
Claus Kalle, Universitaet zu Koeln, RRZK                   i   i
             Leiter Abteilung Systeme                      I   I