Hi All,

We are running Continues Integration inside Citrix  environment,  tests are
running in both mater and release branches in every 3 hours.

Currently only BVT test cases executing on Simulator, Xen and KVM. We are
working towards to add regression suite,  vmware and external devices test
cases like NetScaler, F5 etc

I will publish daily result summary in dev mailing list, also you can see this
from https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=43188548

Current CI BVT summary with master build

Simulator
---------
Run No  Total Ex  Failed     Failed test case
1370      62           0
1365      64           1
test_vm_life_cycle.TestVMLifeCycle.test_08_migrate_vm     Disabled this test
now, until fixing in master
1362      64           3
TestCreateDiskOffering.test_02_create_sparse_type_disk_offering    Fixed first
two failures, 08_migrate_vm disabled now
1358      64           3
TestCreateDiskOffering.test_02_create_sparse_type_disk_offering    Fixed first
two failures, 08_migrate_vm disabled now

KVM
---
Run No  Total Ex  Failed     Failed test case    Comments
Disabled                              Disabled               Disabled due to
product issue, its fixed now, we will enable this soon

XEN
---
Run No  Total Ex  Failed     Failed test case    Comments
1371      29           2             ISO failure            CLOUDSTACK-7074
1363      29           2             ISO failure            CLOUDSTACK-7074
1359      29           2             ISO failure            CLOUDSTACK-7074
1355      29           2             ISO failure            CLOUDSTACK-7074

Regards,
Rayees