Hey guys,

I totally agree that going with a git workflow is the best way forward:

*  Having developers branch off of "development" onto a bugfix/feature
branch to add or fix something in cloudstack, and controlling the merge
back into "development".
*  Using a "release" branch off of "development" in order to prepare a
release candidate branch.  "Hotfix" branches can be made off of a release
branch to fix any final issues.
*  Standard gitflow would then have the "release" branch merge into master,
which would contain only release-ready versions of the code.

I've followed this project workflow for several projects, and it seems to
work well.  Once we get everyone accustomed to this, I think it will
improve everyone's ability to follow along with what is happening in the
project, and will help project coordinators keep control of the overall
direction.

Sam