Daan,

In Japan, already some of press has announced 4.4 release and already some of
users tried this version so I think we should be keep expose 4.4 on site.
And if issues only depend on systemvm, It should be add note about links for
fixed systemvm template and explain workaround to avoid this specific issue.

Go Chiba
E-mail:go.ch...@gmail.com