Thanks, that’s really helpful!  I got them up and running.

In case others are interested in doing this, what I did was the following, on
each compute host:

wget
http://jenkins.buildacloud.org/job/package-deb-master/lastSuccessfulBuild/artifact/dist/debian/cloudstack-common_4.5.0-snapshot_all.deb
wget
http://jenkins.buildacloud.org/job/package-deb-master/lastSuccessfulBuild/artifact/dist/debian/cloudstack-agent_4.5.0-snapshot_all.deb
sudo dpkg -i cloudstack-common_4.5.0-snapshot_all.deb
sudo dpkg -i cloudstack-agent_4.5.0-snapshot_all.deb
sudo apt-get -fy install
sudo cloudstack-setup-agent

Voila!  The new agent is now running!

KC