Good morning,

I have some difficulty believing having to type 'git checkout develop' is
enough reason for an apache committer to veto a change like this, especially
after the extensive discussions we had and all the docs we wrote.

I think people are seeing bigger problems or haven't quite understood the
intended changes or the reason for them. If we can address that, I imagine
we'll eventually find the consensus we need...

Cheers,

Leo

Sent from my iPhone