I am using Cloudstack 4.4 | FreeBSD 9.3, however, choosing other 64-bit and
installing the 64-bit of FreeBSD 10 or 9.3 hangs at boot.

--
mo
Sent with Airmail

On August 7, 2014 at 11:45:57 AM, Osay Osman Yuuni (oyu...@gmail.com) wrote:

"... currently testing CS 4.4 with XenServer, although I am concern about
license with XenServer ... "
Motty what do you mean by license issue? Aside from being able to use
XenCentre for patch management I believe you don't need any license for
Xenserver. Been using Xenserver 6.2 on CS 4.3 with all patches done via
command line and it's working swell.