So I looked it more, and apparently my template is being downloaded, pushed to Swift, but then nothing happens. The template is never switched to Ready in the DB, so SSVMs are never launched.

Any ideas what would cause that?

FG

On 2014-08-25, 10:21 AM, Francois Gaudreault wrote:
Hi,

So far, the only way I found to get SSVM running if using Swift as SecStorage is to initially configure the secondary storage as standard NFS, get the SSVMs to start, and then switch back to Swift + NFS Staging. I have a feeling that this is not the expected behavior. Should we be able to start the zone without having to switch from standard NFS to Swift once the SSVMs are up?

Thanks!

--
Francois Gaudreault
Gestionnaire de Produit | Product Manager - Cloud Platform & Services

CloudOps Votre partenaire infonuagique | Cloud Solutions Experts
420 rue Guy | Montreal | Quebec | H3J 1S6
w: cloudops.com | tw: @CloudOps_