Thanks, Chris

So, ideally, I would write a snapshot strategy and interrogate in the
incoming volume, make sure it's one of mine, then return that I can handle
reverting.

If it's not one of mine, I can run the default logic that's provided from
the class my strategy extends.

Sounds about right?

--
*Mike Tutkowski*