> So, I’m told that we need to discuss this issue and only after a
decision/voting they would implement such a change? What do you think, what
are the pros and cons of disabling force pushes and should we do it?

Definitely a +1 on disabling. forced pushing in my view should be never
used on a public repository. It can break somebodies pull and reset/rewrite
history in a repo.

There should be no reason for anybody to ever have a requirement to do a
force push. Git supplies us with a revert that will allow us to undo
commits without destroying history.