On 09/01/2014 04:20 PM, Daan Hoogland wrote:
SO May 1st and 1st manday in september are both due to may 4th...

Nice read Stephen.

Now back to 4.4.x

I would like to create a new release if people feel we have something to
release. How is the general population of this list thinking about that? Is
there still focus on the 4.4 branch? Are all major issues from the 4.4.0
release solved?

Would I say all issues? I don't know. I do know however that all issues that I encountered have been fixed in 4.4.1

Wido

thanks for any (encouraging) responds,
Daan

On Mon, Sep 1, 2014 at 10:33 AM, Stephen Turner <stephen.tur...@citrix.com>