> It's doable but have not yet discussed and voted if we wanted to make it
an official mechanism.

Would love to see it happen. I recall review board being a massive pain
point for a few reasons:

1) Large patches fail to upload, especially if they contain images. I
recall sending many patches by email
2) Manual merging for the committer. Its a stage for extra mistake. Github
will instantly inform you if an auto merge can be completed.
3) CI on each request. (Huge quality gain.)