From: Gabor Apati-Nagy [mailto:gabor.apati-n...@citrix.com]
Sent: maandag, 01 september, 2014 17:48
To: dev@cloudstack.apache.org
Subject: RE: jsonObj is not defined. UI development problem.

Hi Ilia,

I looked into this and although I did not try to make the changes myself, it
turned out that the error you are getting is already there on the ACL rules tab.

I raised a Jira ticket for investigation. It seems to me that your solution
should work as is, once the issue with "data: args.jsonObj.tags" is fixed.
I have not taken further steps but you are more than welcome to investigate
this :)

I have filed the following bug for now:

Cheers,
Gabor