In short +1

Did manual smoke style testing using the source against Xenserver 6.2 with
SP1 using the devcloud database.

- Automated configuration of a basic with marvin.
- Confirm system vms came up.
- Confirm the template auto downloads.
- Confirm booting an instance using the centos template.
- Confirm uploading a template from a http server.
- Confirm removing a template.
- Confirm booting from a instance using a password enabled template.
- Confirmed access a VM via the console proxy.
- Confirmed configuring LDAP against a the included embedded ApacheDS server
- Confirmed import multiple LDAP users and logging in as them.
- Confirmed password changes were not allowed when LDAP is enabled.
- Brought up an Instance and ran a web server. Configured security groups
accordingly and confirmed I could access it from another machine.