Hi Santhosh,

The for loop execution is for a reason. Travis-ci will kill any process
running longer than 15mins. Also it will kill any environment running for
longer than 60mins.

The tests deceleration and for loop enable me to chain the tests across 3
environments.

Do you think it would be better to exclude environment 2 and 3 tests from
environment 1, environment 1 and 3 tests from environment 2 and environment
1 and 2 tests from environment 3?