I have an integration test failing when trying to create a (XenServer)
storage repository.

Let me look into it for an hour or so and then I can respond back as to if
it's a code issue.

I'm thinking now it's a problem with XAPI. At first the code wasn't
compiling due to XAPI changes and now I'm getting this XAPI issue when
trying to create a storage repository. Seems possibly related.

--
*Mike Tutkowski*
e: mike.tutkow...@solidfire.com