Pradeep,

You have not mentioned any intern-network communication here. If all
departments are independent, you can have isolated network for each account
and then configure FireWall Rules for the network individually according to
you needs.

Another option is you can use security groups in advanced zone. Have
security group for each department, and then you can configure traffic for
each security group. You can also specify the communication between two
security groups with the help of ingress and egress rules.

Regards,
Gaurav