Hi guys,

i have upgraded from 4.1.1 to 4.3.1 over the weekend. Amongst other regressions
i have found this one:

So it looks like it is already well known bug and already has a fix.

What can _we_ do to get the fix for 4.3 releases on our production system?

Is anyone willing to build a RPM including this fix?
I see it was fixed only in 4.5. Taking into account what a small fix it is and
how important it is, maybe include it in 4.4.1 release also, because it is
still not released?
Also why not add it along with other fixes to 4.3 and release 4.3.2?
In my personal opinion, ACS has way too few bugfix releases, and lot’s of
people have to build their own packages because of that.

Regards,
F.