Dear all,

FYI, I managed to complete the tasks and install the certificates. As a
workaround to the unable to upload the root/intermediate cert via API
issue, I uploaded a certificate with just "BEGIN" as text via API, and then
proceed to update the keystore table on the MySQL database directly to
input the whole cert.

It seems to be working, after I uploaded the cert and private key via GUI,
I can see that both CPVM and SSVM are being restarted. When I test:

- Console is working, using my own domain now. Yay! :)

- However, when I try to test downloading a template, it's still showing
realhostip.com as the URL to download. I have tried destroying the SSVM and
a new SSVM was created, up and running. However, it's still showing
realhostip.com when I test again.

Anyone knows why it's still referring to realhostip.com for downloading
templates?

Looking forward to your reply, thank you.

Cheers.