Hi All,

Using the following environment:

- XenServer 6.2
- The RPM build that was created on October 1st 2015 4:51am
http://jenkins.buildacloud.org/job/package-rhel63-master/3361/
- The system vm that was build on September 29th 2015 7:07am
http://jenkins.buildacloud.org/job/build-systemvm64-master/425/

I brought up a basic zone using marvin to do all the configuration. If
anybody wants re-create the exact same environment there is code over at
https://github.com/imduffy15/cookbook_cloudstack_wrapper adjust
chef_configuration.json as necessary to change the repo and systemvm and
then do a vagrant up (if your on windows expect issues).

Configuration was successful, my systemvms were successfully created:
http://ianduffy.ie/cloudstack/testing45/version%2bsystemvms-up.png

There was an issue with a table header on the system vms page:
http://ianduffy.ie/cloudstack/testing45/strange-labeling-on-ui.png

Another labelling issue was noted on the alerts section on the initial
screen:
http://ianduffy.ie/cloudstack/testing45/Screen%20Shot%202014-10-02%20at%2001.40.18.png

The cluster configuration table under infrastructure had a white block as
its header, on hovering text would appear:
http://ianduffy.ie/cloudstack/testing45/cluster-table-renders-oddly.png

The system vms complained about a file not being found:
http://ianduffy.ie/cloudstack/testing45/system-vm-reports-script-not-found.png

Rapidly clicking the search button resulted in duplicate entries:
http://ianduffy.ie/cloudstack/testing45/clicking-the-search-button-multiple-times-results-in-duplicates.png

Add instance UI had a random scroll bar for no reason:
http://ianduffy.ie/cloudstack/testing45/add-instance-scroll-bar-for-no-reason.png

I attempted to create an instance, it failed. I believe this is due to an
issue with the version field populated for the virtual router logs
available at https://gist.github.com/imduffy15/5879718ce38f8a67bebd
After this error was created I got random prompt boxes on the UI:
http://ianduffy.ie/cloudstack/testing45/Screen%20Shot%202014-10-02%20at%2001.40.18.png

I stopped my testing at this stage.

Thanks,

Ian