Xu,

your second question I understand, please refrase the first because I
cannot make anything of it.
The page to folow is
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CLOUDSTACK/Setting+up+a+CloudStack+dev+environment+on+Windows
if you find errors in there please correct us.

as for the second question; the command should be slightly different, "mvn
-pl :cloud-client-ui jetty:run", a space moved.
not -pl: cloud-client-ui but -pl :cloud-client-ui
That is probably a typo or c&p artifact.
The file that is missing should be in the same location as your
db.properties file.

--
Daan