+1 (binding) ,  found some inconsistency on the ui like the "add" button
for tags. but it's fixed in 4.5 branch.

Did tests the upgrade issue of cluster settngs, and vpn-client on VPC  with
OSX.  some minor tests.

hypervisor: xenserver 6.2

*Pierre-Luc DION*
t 855.652.5683

*CloudOps* Votre partenaire infonuagique* | *Cloud Solutions Experts
w cloudops.com *|* tw @CloudOps_