I repaired master by reinserting most of Franks work. works on my laptop :s
The merge exercise was not flawless but I still want to repeat it today. I
saw double commits again but those should be coming in without problem as
empty commits. I will certainly make sure travis-ci passes before pushing.

--
Daan