Hi Rayees,

On Oct 17, 2014, at 2:39 AM, Rayees Namathponnan
<rayees.namathpon...@citrix.com> wrote:
> I have restored Citrix systemvm build machine and added as slave in
> Jenkins.buildacloud.org; node “systemvmbuilder"

Great!

> Systemvm builds hung, while copying "VBoxGuestAdditions_4.2.6.iso" from
> Jenkins master,
>
> Build machine added as jnpl client, do we need to make any other
> configuration to copy the VBoxAdditions_4.2.1.iso from master ?

I don’t know much about the JNLP connector; we tend to use the SSH connector
internally and we don’t have to do anything special there for file copying to
work.

If you look into the systemvm build.sh script, it invokes veewee, which is what
needs the isos. We copy them from master to limit bandwidth utilization of
upstream. But, to make some progress, you can install them by hand too from any
other place, or, you can disable the copy-from-master to have veewee attempt to
download the ISO from the internet.

cheers,

Leo