I do, I had to get away from the verizon router; so I installed Xen Server on
an old computer I had and tossed on a few VMs, including pfSense.

So I am just trying to figure out how to populate VMs with CLoudstack, whilst
using pfSense.

I would assume you would need to be an advanced mode, as basic wouldn’t support
it?

I’ve also considered doing a regular KVM install and doing everything command
line.

--
Mo
Sent with Airmail