The test certs expired for the Netscaler SSL termination functionality that
Syed wrote which is causing this problem.

I saw in a different thread that Syed was planning to update those certs,
but he probably only did it on master if he has done it already. This would
have to be done on the 4.4 branch as well to solve this. Or you can remove
that test as ilia suggested.

Will