So, I just confirmed that once a properties file is generated for the
template that's being created that the template is not deleted when the CS
MS is re-started.

I checked in this fix to master:

5c388a5c8087d544ff89dccf20f8af88f8f73d1b

So, as it turns out, if anyone has created a template with the XenServer
6.2.5 resource code in releases prior to 4.6, that template will not be
usable if a management server gets restarted. Perhaps users could correct
such a problem by manually creating a properties file for that template.

*Mike Tutkowski*
e: mike.tutkow...@solidfire.com
o: 303.746.7302