Trying devcloud4 with 4.4 branch  and I'm having this issue:

[WARNING]
at
at
at org.codehaus.mojo.exec.ExecJavaMojo$1.run(ExecJavaMojo.java:297)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)
Caused by: com.cloud.utils.exception.CloudRuntimeException: Unable to
upgrade the database
at
com.cloud.upgrade.DatabaseUpgradeChecker.upgrade(DatabaseUpgradeChecker.java:336)
at
com.cloud.upgrade.DatabaseUpgradeChecker.check(DatabaseUpgradeChecker.java:431)
at com.cloud.upgrade.DatabaseCreator.main(DatabaseCreator.java:217)
... 6 more
Caused by: com.cloud.utils.exception.CloudRuntimeException: Unable to find
db/schema-441to442.sql
at
com.cloud.upgrade.dao.Upgrade441to442.getPrepareScripts(Upgrade441to442.java:50)
at
com.cloud.upgrade.DatabaseUpgradeChecker.upgrade(DatabaseUpgradeChecker.java:303)
... 8 more

I don't see the schema-441to442.sql files in the db folder too.

does 442 is on a different branch?