Thanks Nux I realized that after I posted but had to leave the office.

As I side note I did the upgrade again yesterday and it failed at starting the
bridge networking.  I dropped the DB and set it up like a fresh install and
that worked. I uploaded the upgraded db and it still failed to start so I
decided to diff them. I then ran win merge and merged a  lot of lines and it
started again. My network was not  showing correctly and that made since, since
it would fail at the part. I spent most of the day yesterday mucking around the
db before I said screw it and rolled the upgrade back. I am 100% sure that the
problem is in the db upgrade. What I really need it is to give someone my pre
update db and my post update db and let them run compare the two.  I am sure
that a developer can help me. There was another user that was posting on my
original email on the user list and his management server was failing at the
same spot so it might not be related to just me.

My Db's of course contain sensitive information and I don't want to just add a
link for everyone to see. What is the best practice for this?

CONFIDENTIAL: This electronic mail, including any attachment(s) may contain
information that is privileged, confidential, and/or otherwise protected from
disclosure to anyone other than its intended recipient(s).  Any dissemination
or use of this electronic email or its contents (including any attachments) by
persons other than the intended recipient(s) is strictly prohibited.  If you
have received this message in error, please notify me immediately by reply
email so that I may correct my internal records.  Please then delete the
original message (including any attachments) in its entirety.  Thank you.