From: Sebastien Goasguen <run...@gmail.com<mailto:run...@gmail.com>>
Date: Saturday, November 22, 2014 at 12:41 PM
To: "dev@cloudstack.apache.org<mailto:dev@cloudstack.apache.org>"
<dev@cloudstack.apache.org<mailto:dev@cloudstack.apache.org>>
Subject: Moving ec2stack and gstack to the cloudstack repos.

Folks,

Some of you may know of the existence of:

https://github.com/BroganD1993/ec2stack
https://github.com/NOPping/gstack

These represent a EC2 and a GCE interface to cloudstack.
Flask applications that map the requests to the cloudstack API.

There was only 3 contributors, myself, Ian (PMC and committer on CS) and Darren
Brogan.
Darren worked on this during his GSoC 2014 summer project.

Both projects are on Apache V2 license.

The three of us (Ian, Darren and myself) agree that we would like to move them
under the umbrella of cloudstack and manage separate releases like we do cloud
monkey.

Any objections ?

-Sebastien