Yes, there are so many wheels spinning...

Anyway, +1 from me, `yum update` went fine on both agent and management
(CentOS/KVM setup) from 4.4.1.
Killed a couple of systemVMs which regenerated fine, registered a new
template[1] and deployed an instance, all went OK.

[1] -
http://dl.openvm.eu/cloudstack/openbsd/vanilla/5.5/x86_64/openbsd55-8G-TESTING-kvm.qcow2.bz2

Nux!
www.nux.ro