Github user spark404 commented on the pull request:

    https://github.com/apache/cloudstack/pull/46#issuecomment-64430200

    @bhaisaab some of the files still need to be replaced, like the init
scripts for the other services. They are copied for now and will be replaced by
cents 7 counter parts later.

    Most of the other files have had changes and a lot of files were actually
removed or replaced by files without parameters (as most of the files were
generated using replace.properties). I actually started working with the if and
else, but it turned out there is too many of them to keep the logic readable
for others.

    Also note that in the spec file a lot of the upgrade code has been removed.
As this will be the first packages made for CentOS 7 so we don't need a lot of
the scripting to upgrade from really old versions of cloudstack to a new
version (packaging wise, upgrade inside cloudstack is a different matter)

    All in all i hope that you'll find the centos7 packaging a lot cleaner when
compared to the centos63 one.

---
with INFRA.
---