Just a quick note to confirm that Interoute is indeed hiring as well a
Cloudstack developer to be based in our London office, feel free to drop me an
email directly for additional info. I was wondering if maybe we could have a
separate mailing list for CS-related roles (e.g. j...@cloudstack.apache.org)
Personally I feel like there's a lot of value in connecting directly job
seekers with hiring managers and on Linkedin there's just way too much noise
these days (or maybe I'm just too old school when it comes to technical
recruiting ;)

Thanks,
Octavian