Chip, Sebastien,

Without my PMC hat on; My take on this is that a couple of companies
want to agree on a way of working guide lines that can function as an
example for others to do so as well. We obviously can not go the same
way of designing off list and then bring back and ask for +1/0/-1.
This way has been tried to often in the past and is destined to fail
given our by-law of any -1 is a veto on technical decisions.

The suggestion to report back with minutes is a good one, it will keep
people informed. We do not want to enforce a way of working but
acquire one that is practical and make it known. Only a very small
part is not doing/setting an example. This part is agreeing on the
goal. Which we mostly do already.

(David , Animesh,?) Rajani, Pierre-Luc and I are part of this
endeavour so far. We will look out for the project and you know I will
turn to you guys when in moral need.

I hope this addresses both of your concerns,
Daan

--
Daan