On Fri, Dec 5, 2014 at 2:32 PM, Sebastien Goasguen <run...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I am trying to dockerize the whole cloudstack installation process.
>
> When running cloudstack-setup-database I hit this weird issue:
>
> Detected local IP address as 172.17.0.25, will use as cluster management
> server node IP[ OK ]
> Preparing /etc/cloudstack/management/db.properties
>       [ OK ]
> Applying /usr/share/cloudstack-management/setup/create-database.sql
>      [ OK ]
> Applying /usr/share/cloudstack-management/setup/create-schema.sql
>      [ OK ]
> Applying
> /usr/share/cloudstack-management/setup/create-database-premium.sql     [ OK
> ]
> Applying /usr/share/cloudstack-management/setup/create-schema-premium.sql
>
> We apologize for below error:
> Encountering an error when executing mysql script
> table:
> /usr/share/cloudstack-management/setup/create-schema-premium.sql
>
> Error:
> ERROR 1046 (3D000) at line 285: No database selected
>

> Does this ring a bell to anyone ? why would the first schema be created
> successfully and not create-schema-premium ?

- the create-database* scripts doesn't need a selected database
- the create-schema.sql script starts by selecting the database (use cloud;)

create-schema-premium.sql doesn't have the same selection at start, and I'm
no sql guru but it could be a foreign key or something else without an
explicit schema that fails.
you should probably be able to workaround it by adding a "use cloud;" early
in the create-schema-premium.sql file

that's my two cent.

--
Erik