Github user runseb commented on the pull request:

    https://github.com/apache/cloudstack/pull/53#issuecomment-66044338

    Hi folks, any chance to try those merges with the noawsapi branch ? I am
working on IP clearance for ec2stack and gstack and once we get that under the
project, I would like to propose a merge of noawsapi to master (removing the
awsapi). But it would be nice to keep noawsapi branch in synch already. I just
don't have time to try the merges myself.

---
with INFRA.
---