This looks like recurring problem we are going to face again in the future
version. Especially given that its so deep in a java file, its very easy to
slip it for a release.

Can we use the max version of a 'completed' step from the version table?
Or make this configurable and update it in the docs to use the latest
template version?

~Rajani