CloudStack/CloudPlatform 4.3 defaults to LSI Logic Parallel and we need to use LSI Logic SAS when windows VMs are created.

Would anyone know if there is a way to override the controller through vm_details table and preset the controller to use there?

Right now it takes the options of scsi and ide, i've tried changing it to osdefault (which should have addressed the issue, but it appears we are still defaulting to LSI Logic Parallel)

osdefault for Windows 2008 R2 ESXi 5.1+ should be set to LSI Logic Parallel

Any help is appreciated,

Thanks
ilya