Hello,

When I am trying to register a new Template/ISO in CloudStack (v4.5), it
says registered and shows up in the list but the “state.ready” remains NO.

Hence, when I try creating instance the Template/ISO is not shown for
selection and thus, am not able to provision it.

Also, I am not able to delete the Template/ISO.

Can anyone please help me with this?

Thanks in advance!

Regards,

*Krunal Jain | Senior Engineer – Cloud (Product Engineering)*

Email: *krunal.j...@sungard.com <krunal.j...@sungard.com>* ▪
*kruna...@gmail.com
<kruna...@gmail.com>* | Mobile: *+91-92713-59024 <+91%2092713%2059024>*

*Sungard Availability Services, India* | *www.sungardas.in
<http://www.sungardas.in>*

2nd Floor, Wing 4, Cluster D, MIDC, Kharadi Knowledge Park, Pune - 411 014

*[image: Logo]* <http://www.sungardas.com/>
*[image: cid:image019.png@01CF48EC.6617C7F0]*
<http://blog.sungardas.com/> *[image:
cid:image020.png@01CF48EC.6617C7F0]* <http://www.youtube.com/user/SunGardAS>
 *[image: cid:image021.png@01CF48EC.6617C7F0]*
<https://plus.google.com/u/0/102459878242108588663/posts> *[image:
cid:image022.png@01CF48EC.6617C7F0]*
<https://www.facebook.com/SunGardAS> *[image:
cid:image023.png@01CF48EC.6617C7F0]*
<http://www.linkedin.com/company/sungard-availability-services> *[image:
cid:image024.png@01CF48EC.6617C7F0]* <https://twitter.com/SunGardAS>

CONFIDENTIALITY:  This e-mail (including any attachments) may contain
disclosure or use is prohibited.  If you received this e-mail in error,