Hi Rohit,

Thanks for the reply. Was successful in connecting to the management server
via the host after editing the agent.properties file. Now i get new error
which claims about KVM storage pools.

2014-12-17 22:46:59,693 ERROR [kvm.storage.LibvirtStorageAdaptor]
(Agent-Handler-1:null) org.libvirt.LibvirtException: XML error: missing
pool $
2014-12-17 22:46:59,694 WARN  [utils.nio.Task] (Agent-Handler-1:null)
Caught the following exception but pushing on
java.lang.NullPointerException
        at
com.cloud.hypervisor.kvm.storage.LibvirtStorageAdaptor.createStoragePool(LibvirtStorageAdaptor.java:533)
        at
com.cloud.hypervisor.kvm.storage.KVMStoragePoolManager.createStoragePool(KVMStoragePoolManager.java:289)
        at
com.cloud.hypervisor.kvm.storage.KVMStoragePoolManager.createStoragePool(KVMStoragePoolManager.java:281)
        at
com.cloud.hypervisor.kvm.resource.LibvirtComputingResource.initialize(LibvirtComputingResource.java:4115)
        at com.cloud.agent.Agent.sendStartup(Agent.java:296)
        at com.cloud.agent.Agent$ServerHandler.doTask(Agent.java:825)
        at com.cloud.utils.nio.Task.run(Task.java:83)
        at
        at
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)

I did some searching to find a solution to the problem but didn't find
anything that worked for me.

Thanks.